Tuesday, October 11

Veggie Omelette

Calling all my Vegetarians!!!!!
(that eat cheese of course) Adeedodoo, 3bebes.... you there?
This omelette was so delish & satisfying. As much as I want to believe the veggies made
 this dish fabulous, it was the cheese blend. OK the broccoli did as well (I love broccoli). 

RECIPE:
2 Eggs
About 3 broccoli florets chopped
Less than a 1/4 of Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
1/2 Roma Tomato (chopped)
1-2 slices of onion (chopped)
1 Small garlic clove (chopped)
Some Cheese (Trader Joe's Quattro Formaggio)
** Half a Serrano Pepper (minced) Optional

Heat up a small non-stick skillet & Chop all veggies.
Add garlic, onion, broccoli & bell pepper (3-4 mins) Until Broccoli is tender.
Next add in tomato (1 min) & season with salt & pepper.  
Remove mixture from skillet & set aside.


Crack both eggs in a small bowl & add some cheese. (A pinch w/ all 5 fingers)
Blend with a fork.



Cheese Blend: Parmesan, Asiago, Fontina & Provolone

 Wipe down pan... add a tap of olive oil, Pour egg mixture! (make sure to pour mixture in the middle of the oil.. this allows oil to spread around the eggs & helps them
NOT to stick.)
Cook the eggs LOW & SLOW!!
Once eggs thicken & look dry or cooked around the edges, with your spatula loosen the edges
& flip this bad boy! (Takes practice, if your a pro high-five)


Once you flip, pour veggie mixture on one side and sprinkle with cheese. After 1 min, turn flap to cover.


Side the whole thing out of the pan... gently!

Poor lighting or too much light. Sorry

ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. I can't lie I love my meat and chicken still..BUT I do love veggies I have to have them...... and this here looks so delicious I don't even mind that is all veggies! I want to try now..I am now following your blog
    Great post , I invite you to my blog !

    blessings!

    http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for following, I checked out your blog today!
    Love it, I can always use tips on makeup & fashion.
    I'm following :-)

    Yes the veggies are very satisfying, I'm a meat lover as well!
    Glad your reading my blog.. Hope you test a few recipes!

    Take Care <3

    ReplyDelete