Thursday, August 4

Carne Asada Tacos

Craving Taco Truck (Tacos)?? Well then look elsewhere… totally kidding, these are delish!
It’s Thursday and all I can think about is spending the following days in Palm Springs’s with the family. To make the long story short, I’m craving a COLD beer, and that’s how I decided to make tacos.

These happen to be incredibly easy,
so if it isn’t 2am (taco truck time) then give these a try.

RECIPE:

1 1/2 lbs. Carne Ranchera (any thin sliced meat)
1-2 Tbsp od Grape Seed oil
Salt & Pepper
Splash of Lime juice
Corn Tortillas

Toppings: Salsa Verde (Green Salsa) &/or Pico de Gallo
**look for recipes

  1. Cut pieces of meat into small cubes (wash your hands after)
  2. Heat up a large skillet & add oil
  3. Once skillet is hot add in meat, season with salt & pepper and saute until brown, cooking time may vary. During last few minutes add Lime juice. (I perfer my taco meat very brown, almost crisp)
  4. Turn off heat.
  5. Heat up Corn Tortilla, spoon in meat, and add toppings.
ENJOY!





Note: I served these with Rice & Beans


Have additional questions? Comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment