Thursday, May 30

Homemade Taco Bell Seasoning

Nothing can or ever will come between my crispy taco bell tacos & I.. like EVER! I'm talking fast food (Taco Bell) tacos. I'm obsessed, always have been. I can't help it. These obsessions have driven me to find a homemade Taco Bell seasoning mix, yes your welcomed.. in advance!
 Stop buying store packets with all those unnecessary ingredients! 
After much Internet research I found this simple recipe from browneyedbaker.com! Enjoy!

INGREDIENTS:
4 Tb Chili powder
3 Tb Paprika
3 Tb Cumin
1 Onion Powder
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper



Combine ingredients in a small bowl. Store this seasoning mix in an airtight container at room temperature.
** Use about 2 tablespoons per pound of meat & 3/4 cup of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment