Wednesday, December 21

Herbed Shrimp & Penne

Please excuse my lack of blogging... December is an extremely busy month for me or for us ALL I'm sure. With shopping, holiday prep, birthday planning & work... all my photo's remain in my phone waiting to be uploaded.. I will try & play catch up. I kinda made this recipe up, it was good & easy. Hope you try it!

1 lb. Raw (peeled & cleaned) Shrimp
1 lb Penne Pasta
5-6 cloves of garlic
Your 4 favorite herbs!
Extra Virgin Olive oil
Parmesan cheese
Squeeze of Lemon juice or splash of White wine
Blend herbs, garlic & olive oil in a processor or blender until smooth, set aside.
Cook pasta accordingly & set aside.... REMEMBER reserve 3/4 cup of pasta cooking water.


Heat up a large skillet that will accommodate all ingredients at the end. Add 1 TB of oil & begin cooking shrimp.


 When shrimp begin to slightly turn pink add in "pesto" (herb)
& finish cooking until all shrimp are pink. 

About 2 to 3 minutes more... don't over cook the shrimp.

Add pasta into the skillet & reserved pasta water, combine all ingredients together & top with Parmesan cheese.... However much your heart desires.


Serve Immediately &
ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment